Sustainable Investing Awards
The Asset Triple A Sustainable Investing Awards for Institutional Investors, ETFs, and Asset Servicing Providers are the industry's most extensive recognition for excellence in the business, bringing together asset owners and managers with their service providers.
As The Asset marks more than two decades of its industry coverage, this set of awards has now become the industry's seal of excellence and performance. These awards have also been refreshed to reflect the industry's transformation including the opening of the China market, and the continued growth in institutional savings. They are what's behind the accelerated increase in overall assets under management requiring expert insights from service providers in adapting to new technology and deploying automation to drive operational efficiency.
The Asset is putting more focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues in relation to the investor and asset management award categories.
The coverage period for these awards is January 1 to December 31 2020 with geographical coverage across all Asia-Pacific markets, including Japan and Australia, as well as the Middle East. The board of editors will base their decisions on these equally weighted sources of information:
1. Submissions should follow the response templates attached (additional materials are welcome)
2. Client feedback as provided through:
We look forward to your submission.
Awards Results 2021
- Asset Servicing Awards - Regional Awards
- ETF Awards
- ETF Products and Mandates
- Asset Management Company Awards
- ESG Fund Management and Investor Awards
- Fund Management and Investor Awards
- Asset Servicing Awards
- Custody Specialist Awards
- Corporate Trust Awards
- Mandates and Solutions
- Leadership Awards
- Best Individuals in Asset Servicing